Friday 10 July 2015

Styling a Sweater  


Hello world!
I'm back with my Fashion Friday!
I have some free time to snap photos today.
Today's fashion is - styling a cute sweater.
I have this green, long knitted sweater
with a bunny and stars print on it.

So, how to style this sweater:

First, wear like a mini dress,
& wear short pants inside.

*More like a k-pop style.
**I don't wear like this though.


Next, cute cool rock style!
This is of course my fashion style.



And the last one, cute school-like style.
So simple yet, vogue!

*Pair with a bag matching skirt's pattern and shoes.


So tell me, which one is your favorite look?

That's all for my Fashion Friday today.
And Sorry for bad quality picture ~
Thank you for stopping by and reading ~
Your comments are much appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Awwww so cute >w<
    I can't choose my favorite, I love 1 and 3 the most!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know you will like the third one. (^ᆺ^)

      Delete