Sunday 29 March 2015

Sweet Potato Dessert  




My all-time favorite dessert!
Yup! I have been busying myself today
in the kitchen making weekend dessert!



So I bought Sweet Potato yesterday, Purple and Orange Color.
Of course they come in many colors - Pink, Purple, Orange, Yellow
and even white! But only these two are usually available in the store.

Making this Soup dessert is super easy and fast!
You can either make it plain or cook with coconut milk.

Have your sweet potatoes ready,
peel the skin and cut into cubes.
Bring water to boil, add sweet potatoes,
simmer till cooked, will take about 10 - 15 mins.
Serve into a bowl and add sugar to taste.
*While simmer, if you prefer you can
add in coconut milk until just enough.
And you are done!

Here is plain version ~
Which I prefer to nom nom just like herbs.


Jaa.. that's all for today, hope you have a wonderful weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment