Saturday 28 March 2015

Freebie: Icons - Sakura



Minasan, Konbanwa!
*First of, I would like to thank ColorfulLovers
for the kawaii Sakura Tree Background
which I'm using for this entry. ありがとう!

Jaa, As the bloom of Sakura (Cherry Blossoms) is going on,
I would like to share my Sakura Icons freestyle-creation!
They are totally FREE - You can use them for your website or blog.
Also Stay Tuned for another Freebie Soon!

Preview (With Watermark) :


They come in big & small size
which you can download in the link below.
*If you want Extra Big size like the preview above,
please let me know in the comment.


Click to Download


If you use any of these freebies, remember to link back Ryu no Sekai.
Please do not modify / redistribute any of my Blog Goodies/Freebies.
If you find this helpful, please like, share, tweet - support me. Thank you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment