Thursday 12 November 2015

Wasabi Green Peas + Koko Jelly + 。。。


SNACKS & CANDIES






Hello! Today I'm going to post Tasty Thursday!
So you know what that is, it's time for snacks and candies!

*I mainly share Malaysian brands/ origin, if not, will stated otherwise.
I just share candies/snacks that you can find in Malaysia Market.



Let's start with drinks!



Spritzer POP

*These are Carbonated Flavoured Drink, I have here Apple and Orange flavored.
Of course there are more flavors, I have try lemon and grape as well.
Less sugar and good to be use as diet drinks.


Wasabi Green Peas

*Hot & Spicy! I like green peas with wasabi flavor, they are soo good!
This brand, the peas are less tasty/ salty. But it is cheap and wasabi is strong too.


DAHFA - Dried Fish Fillet

*Mmm, I like this snack! This is good to eat together
with seaweed snack [which is my favorite too]. Yum!


Koko Jelly Chocolate


*Small chocolate ball with Peanut/ Raisin in the center. Chocolicious!
Another flavor is Yogurt Chocolate which I never try yet.


Sweetkiss Choco Finger


*Chocolate coated biscuits, soft and not too sweet.
I like this very much when I was a kid, still until now!


Black Forest Stick Wafer

*Brazil*

*I like how it pronounce black forest in Portuguese - "Floresta Negra".
Filled Wafer Chocolate and Hazelnut Flavor. I think it is quite unique.
I never try stick wafer with "Black Forest" flavor. So now I have.




That's all from me today. Thank you for reading!




Would you like to try these snacks/candies?

32 comments:

  1. mmm delicious <3
    kisses from Poland!

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, have a nice day! ☆゚・*:。.:(゚∀゚)゚・*:..:☆

      Delete
  2. So many food I don't know! Spritzer pop look delicious =w= <3
    We have finger in France too :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spritzer POP is very refreshing! (≧▽≦) , Oh, yes... finger I figure that it is a familiar snack..
      just the name is different.. :D

      Delete
  3. Ooh, everything looks so tasty! ^_^
    http://redsakurabeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Have you tried any similar snack? ^ ω ^

      Delete
  4. I love these kinds of posts! :) Here in the UK most snacks are just so boring and generic, this stuff looks yummy and the packaging is just soooo cute! <3 Would love to try the yoghurt chocolate :) <3

    Kay
    http://shoesandglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, haha... I would love to try UK snacks tho.. ^ ω ^
      I'd love to try yogurt chocolate too but, I couldn't find it at store _ > ω <

      Delete
  5. So nice!!

    kiss
    food&emotions
    http://fefoodemotions.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, have a nice day! ◦°˚\(*❛‿❛)/˚°◦

      Delete
  6. wow cute post . I bought some candies too and made some pictures will post in 1 week I guess hehe.


    -Visit my Blog-

    | Facebook | LOOKBOOK| IG@suvarna_gold | Bloglovin
    | Advertise your blog
    kiss from Germany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh, that's cool. I can't wait to see it! :D

      Delete
  7. Nice post :)
    I invite you to me, what do you think about follow for follow? :)

    veronicalucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading ~ ♡ (◕‿‿◕)

      Delete
  8. I have never tried Malaysian candies but I'm sure they are very tasty!!!! I'd love to try wasabi peas! It must be very hot and delicious))) Thanks for sharing, Ryu))
    I wish you an amazing weekend sweetie!

    http://fairyland111.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, hot and yummy! It is one of my favorite snack! :D
      Thank you for reading Oksana, you have a lovely day! ♡ (◕‿‿◕)

      Delete
  9. Wasabi green peas are so awesome - can't get enough :)

    Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh... same here! :D
      Thank you for stopping by Anna ♡

      Delete
  10. I wanna try the wasabi green peas, I cant find any snack with wasabi flavor here . curious with the taste ^^
    anw all of them look so yummy >3<

    Tori Chu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. owh... hehe... maybe you can try to find it in asian market,
      like those selling Chinese or Japan food. ♡ (^ω^)

      Delete
  11. Definately, I would love to try these wasabi green peas, they have to be so spicy, Ryu :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yes there are, be sure to prepare a cup of milk. ^^

      Delete
  12. oh haha.... I used to do that too! ^^ *yup, few years back I prank*ed my younger brother. lol
    *Nobody were harmed during the act of the prank (≧▽≦)*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you Denise, you have a nice day! ☆ (◕‿‿◕。)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a nice day dear kisses

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you're having great evening, my dear Ryu :)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yummy! those chocolate fingers <3

    I am following your blog via GFC, hope you follow me back :)
    Walking Freckle
    thisblogbelongstosabi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. These candies look SO delicious - I would love to have some of the peanut-chocolate ones! :)

    Would you like to support and follow each other via Bloglovin, GFC or other social media networks? I'd be super happy! :)

    XX, Sara

    www.saritschka.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those chocolate fingers look so yum! The snacks are so boring in the UK i need to try these!

    Rebecca,
    rxbxcca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the style of your blog. I'm your new GFC follower # 41 if you want to come on my blog ^ - ^

    www.beautywithterri.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  20. The post is really great! You have a wonderful blog:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I read post but mostly i like see the candy thanks for post,Shadani India Private Limited

    ReplyDelete