Thursday 23 July 2015

Twiggies  


MALAYSIAN SNACKS & CANDIES



Hello everyone, I will be showing you
varieties of Malaysian snacks and candies.
I will post every Thursday, and probably
3 to 5 items of a brand or two.

So, if you are interested to know, just stay till the end.

On with the post ~

Today snacks will be Twiggies - Gardenia brand.



You can say, this is a Malaysian version of the American Twinkies.




This snacks come with, Vanilla and Chocolate flavors.




The new flavors are Raspberry and Tiramisu.




Inside have 2 "twiggy", that's why they called it Twiggies.
Maybe, I was just guessing.
So they are individually wrapped with transparent plastic.


*Chocolate


*Raspberry


*Vanilla


They are all yummy to eat, but my favorite is the Vanilla flavor.

If you happen to visit Malaysia, and looking for a snacks to eat,
then you should try Twiggies. You can buy them at 7-Eleven
and almost in every grocery store, mini/supermarket.

I will end this post here, thank you for reading!



Would you like to try these snacks/candies?
Do you love these snacks? Say your greeting! ♡ (˃ᆺ˂)
United Kingdom
United States
Hong Kong
Germany
Romania
Canada
France
Russia
Spain
Italy
Other
Please Specify:
Poll Maker

4 comments:

  1. Oh so you're Malaysian? :)
    All look so cute >w< I really wanna try Malaysian candies and snacks like this *^*
    I'm from France, maybe we can do a mini food swap someday? :33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Mimie, you and I have the same thought! ^o^
      I also want to do a foodie swap, seriously excited, I even already make page about it, but have not release it yet. Since, for now I'm still looking for a lower cost service to send food to other countries. The rate I mostly found for this service nowadays is like 100RM, it is about USD $26. Way too expensive. (´•́ω•̀`) *but worry not, soon as I'm able to do swap _ I will notify you. ♡

      Delete
  2. Yes, that's why I love reading your blog >w<
    Okay I will wait :D I understand! Here, sending package is expensive too... That's why I save money before to do swap haha But I can' do to much too (my last one was in april).
    Swap are always so fun ;33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I once sent package to my god-brother in Douai France, and my friend in Morocco but it was few years back _ at that time the shipment cost you can say low cost but not cheap, but also not too expensive _ it is considerable. (^ω^) _ *I can't wait to do swap, it will be so much fun! ♡

      Delete