Thursday 25 June 2015

Trendy Sweater  


COOL - ONLINE - FIND
TRENDY SWEATER

Hello Thursday!
Today I just want to share cute cool trendy sweaters that I found online. The online clothing store - SheIn.com If you are a sweater lover like me, then you might be interested with this.

ON with the post:

Black Long Sleeve Drop Print Loose Sweatshirt
The melting pattern or paint drippin.
Perfect for pastel goth style or anything.



Currently on sale: US$23.23 US$15.99 (SALE)
One-Size: Sleeve Length:68 cm, Length:69 cm,
Bust:106 cm, Shoulder:59 cm
Material :Cotton




Black Long Sleeve Triangle Print Sweatshirt
This is so simple print - pyramid or something?



Currently on sale: US$21.33 US$12.33(SALE) | Only 1 left! Hurry!
One-Size: Sleeve Length:58 cm, Length:66 cm,
Bust:102 cm, Shoulder:44 cm
Material :Cotton




Black Long Sleeve Letters Print Sweatshirt
I like how it says "I woke up like this"



Currently on sale: US$21.83 US$15.33(SALE)
Size: S - Sleeve Length:58 cm, Length:63 cm,
Bust:102 cm, Shoulder:42 cm
M - Sleeve Length:59 cm, Length:64 cm,
Bust:106 cm, Shoulder:43 cm
Material :Cotton


I love all the sweaters especially the drop print,
and I would like to pair it with one of these skirts.





Visit SHEIN.COM there are more to discover.


0 comments:

Post a Comment